We understand that life brings many surprises to us all, and sometimes people must cancel their class reservation. Into each class we put in a lot of effort, thought and work. Everything is prepared ahead of time for you and when you sign up for a class you occupy a seat that someone could have booked, as classes have participants limitations.
- All cancellations / rescheduling requests must be submitted through this form.
- If you cannot attend the class you may send a substitute student in your place. (Substitute student must meet any prerequisites required.)
Cancellation / Rescheduling Fee schedule:
- Up to 7 days before the class start time: No Fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- 7 days – 3 days before the class start time – 20% fee.(unless specified otherwise in class description)
- Less than 72 hours – 30% fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
- No Show – If you haven’t notified in advance about not attending the class (No Show) you are not entitled to reschedule.
Fees will be deducted from refunds or requested from student upon rescheduling for the same class.
Class credit can be applied only to the same class that is rescheduled and cannot be used as store credit.
Classes might be cancelled when enrollment minimums are not reached. Cancellations are determined a day before class starts. If Mia Cake House cancels a class, camp, workshop, the student will have the option to transfer to another class, as long as space is available, or receive a 100% refund.