9AM-2PM: KOREAN BUTTERCREAM FLOWERS MASTER CLASS
Thursday, Aug 15, 2019
9:00am – 2:00pm
Event Location Mia Cake House Atelier, 1739 N. University Dr. – Plantation, 33322
Class instructor: Andy Muller @andy_art_for_cakes_
If you prefer an evening class click here and let us know, we might be able to reschedule the class.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
- How to prepare Korean Buttercream and color it to get realistic colors.
- How to pipe different flowers, fillers and leaves.
- Arrange the flower pieces on the cupcakes.
Who can enroll to this class?
- This class is suitable for beginners with very little to no experience.
- The minimum age for the class is 12 years old.
What does the workshop include?
The workshop includes all the tools, materials and ingredients required to create and decorate cupcakes
How long does it take?
The workshop lasts approximately 5:00 hours.
Class might be cancelled or rescheduled if not enough students sign up. In such case you will receive a full refund.
REGISTER ONLINE AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Please refer to our FAQ for any questions about attendance, rules and cancellation policy.
Event LocationMia Cake House Atelier, 1739 N. University Dr.
Plantation, Florida, 33322
Registration is closed for this event.For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org