5-9pm: TWO TIER UNICORN CAKE
Tuesday, Sep 3, 2019
5:00pm – 9:00pm
An Intermediate’s class (requires previous experience) in cake decorating, and introduction to tools and materials.
Class instructor: Tiffany Sanchez from @sweetsbytiff (Instagram)
PLEASE NOTE: Students must bring a turntable / lazy susan to the class. If you do not have one, you can purchase here, using coupon “UNICORN” and get 20% the list price. You can either pick up the product immediately or on the day of the class
What will you learn in this workshop?
• How to level and cut a sponge cake (demo), stack layers, fill it and crumbcoat it.
• Use buttercream to achieve a smooth texture and sharp edges.
• Blend 2 different colors of butter cream and create a blending effect.
• Use the double barrel technique to cover the top cake.
• Stack a second tier on your cake.
• Make unicorn decorations
What does the workshop include?
The workshop includes all the necessary tools, materials and ingredients required to decorate a cake (including a sponge cake).
How long does the workshop take?
The workshop lasts approximately 4 – 4 1/2 hours.
Who can enroll to this class?
This class is suitable for beginners with very little to no experience.
REGISTER ONLINE OR CALL (954) 319-0939 AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Please refer to our FAQ for any questions about attendance, rules and cancellation policy.
Event LocationMia Cake House Atelier, 1739 N. University Dr.
Plantation, Florida, 33322