Mon & Tue 5pm-7pm / 8pm: CAKES AND FONDANT FUNDAMENTALS
Monday, Jan 28, 2019 – Tuesday, Jan 29, 2019
5:00pm – 7:00pm
Two session class:
A beginner’s class in cake decorating, and introduction to tools and materials.
What will you learn in this workshop?
• How to level and cut a sponge cake, fill it and cover it with fondant
• How to color the fondant with edible color
• How to recognize the different types of sugar paste and know when to you use each one of them
• How to cover a cake with fondant and decorate it
• How to use specific tools for decorating and create decorations such as flowers, bows and modeled figures at a basic level
What does the workshop include?
The workshop includes all the necessary tools, materials and ingredients required to decorate a cake (including a sponge cake).
How long does the workshop take?
The workshop lasts approximately 5 hours.
Who can enroll to this class?
This class is suitable for beginners with very little to no experience.
Cut, level, fill and cover a sponge cake with fondant. Create borders, texturized effects, bows, simple flowers and a 3D figurine. Use plastic and silicone molds.
REGISTER ONLINE OR CALL (954) 319-0939 AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Please refer to our FAQ for any questions about attendance, rules and cancellation policy.
Event LocationMia Cake House Atelier, 1739 N. University Dr.
Plantation, Florida, 33322