Please read this FAQ before you sign up for our classes
1. Classes are booked on first come first served bases. Class payments are non-refundable and a class deposit is required in order to save your seat.
2. Gift certificates may be used for classes unless stated otherwise.
3. Class balance is due before the class starts.
4. All scheduling should be done online using the reservation system or by email to email@example.com
5. Any promotions offered will be redeemable once the class has been paid in full.
6. Cancellation and rescheduling policy
6.1 If you cannot attend the class you may send a substitute student in your place. (Substitute student must meet any prerequisites required.)
6.2 Our rescheduling policy requires a 3 working days written notice (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Less than 3 days notice will be considered as a cancellation without any refund, credit or reschedule options.
6.3 101 classes rescheduling policy:
6.3.1 rescheduling policy requires a 3 working days written notice (send an email to email@example.com)
6.3.2 If you reschedule less than 3 working days before the class, we will (1) redeem your voucher according to the cancellation policy marked on the promotions site (2) allow you to reschedule the class by calling the same day of the class you want to attend based on last minute availability for the requested class. (3) you will not be able to reschedule in advance.
6.3.3 No Show – If you haven’t notified in advance about not attending the class (No Show) you are not entitled to reschedule based on 6.3.2.
7. If a class is cancelled by the instructor every effort will be made to reschedule. If this is not possible or the date does not work with your schedule a full refund will be issued.
8. Mia Cake House is not responsible for the cost of any travel arrangements and cannot reimburse any travel arrangement costs lost due to class cancellation, rescheduling or any other circumstance.
9. Please arrive on time to class as we will start promptly.
10. All tools and supplies will be provided for use in class unless otherwise noted.
11. Mia Cake House may cancel any class, based on it’s sole discretion. Students should reschedule the class or based on Mia Cake House criteria will be entitled to store credit or refund. Mia Cake House will not be liable for any expenses incurred due to class cancellation.
*******Out of respect for our instructors and other students please turn off all cell phones, pagers and PDAs during class. *******
Snacks will be served during class and light Lunch will be provided for full day classes.