Please read this FAQ before you sign up for our classes
1. Classes are booked on first come first served bases. Class payments are non-refundable and full payment is required in order to save your seat.
2. Gift certificates may be used for classes unless stated otherwise.
3. All scheduling should be done online using the reservation system or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Any promotions offered will be redeemable once the class has been paid in full.
5. Cancellation and rescheduling policy
We understand that life brings many surprises to us all, and sometimes people must cancel their class reservation. Into each class we put in a lot of effort, thought and work. Everything is prepared ahead of time for you and when you sign up for a class you occupy a seat that someone could have booked, as classes have participants limitations.
5.1 If you cannot attend the class you may send a substitute student in your place. (Substitute student must meet any prerequisites required.)
5.2 Cancellation / Rescheduling Fee schedule:
Up to 7 days before the class start time: No Fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
7 days – 3 daysbefore the class start time – 20% fee.(unless specified otherwise in class description)
3 days – 24 hours before the class – 30% fee (unless specified otherwise in class description)
Same Day / No Show – If you haven’t notified in advance about not attending the class (No Show) you are not entitled to reschedule or refund.
Fees will be deducted from refunds or requested from student upon rescheduling for the same class.
Class credit can be applied only to the same class that is rescheduled and cannot be used as store credit.
6. Classes might be cancelled when enrollment minimums are not reached. Cancellations are determined a day before class starts. If Mia Cake House cancels a class, camp, workshop, the student will have the option to transfer to another class, as long as space is available, or receive a 100% refund.
7. Mia Cake House is not responsible for the cost of any travel arrangements and cannot reimburse any travel arrangement costs lost due to class cancellation, rescheduling or any other circumstance.
8. Please arrive on time to class as we will start promptly.
9. All tools and supplies will be provided for use in class unless otherwise noted.
*******Out of respect for our instructors and other students please turn off all cell phones, pagers and PDAs during class. *******